This is the space dedicated to Peer-learning club group 1 member’s
Welcome to the Europemobility Peer Learning Club platform!
Exchange with mobility coordinators about best practices in organizing learning mobility.
Establish useful contacts, which might turn into strategic partnerships
1. During the kick-off meeting on January 31st the group agreed to deal with the following peer-learning priority:
Phase 1: planning
– communication with host organisation;
See the report and presentation slides of the meeting in the file’s section!
Here you find the recordings of the record of the meeting (just follow the link and enter the passcode)
2. In the second on-line meeting on March 21st 2014 partners shared good practices in the area of
– partners introduced aspects/projects of their organization dealing with the topic/learing priority – like EU Move, Letter for the mentor, guidelines for workplacements and tutors
Please subscribe to our forum to follow the discussions on our topic!
3. In the third on-line meeting on May 28 2014 the action plan by one of the partners was discussed.
– participants agreed that the “letter to the mentor” is a very useful tool, worth to be adapted to other educational sectors such as VET.
– participants also shared experiences about the Europass and agreed that other types of certificates are more important for students than this. Furthermore it seems that the experience of practical learnign abroad as such is more important for learners than the formal recognition of that learning period by their home educational systems. In case of the example presented students receive
a) an evaluation of their perfomance by the host organisation (a template is provided but companies can also use own documents)
b) a certificate (quality label) about the participation in an Erasmus programme coordinated by an EUM member
c) a certificate about the successful participation in an accompanying intercultural key skill training (see e.g. the online erasmus academy)
See the presentation slides of the meeting!
You can download the recording of the meeting: Recording of 3rd- on-line meeting
1. Until the next (4th) on-line meeting collect experiences and questions you want to discuss with peers about quality aspects in the implementation of your mobility programmes, please share your strategies and activities to improve the quality of your tools, methods and organisational structures.
Anyway the EUM on-line community allows you to stay in touch with your peer-learners after the end of the peer learning group activity.
Forum and file to Peer-learning club group 1 member’s
Forum for discussions within group1
group 1 file’s
Use this folder to share and store group documents
Quality Development Tool
The tool is the starting point for the peer-learning activity. It provides an overview about all relevant criteria of quality assurance in practical learning mobility. Via this tool participants can indicate their learning priorities. Finally, the tool can be used to develop the own system of quality assurance.
The toolbox is a collection of good practices, with criteria, methodologies and indicators for
You can find the “Quality Observatory & Toolbox” in the file’s section.
Club member profiles
Unione degli assessorati (Angela Cristofalo)
Video Contest 2014